|Submission open:||September 2015|
|Deadline for abstract submission:||2 February 2016|
|Notification on acceptance/rejection:||4 March 2016|
By submitting an abstract the authors thereby guarantee that the abstract submitted describes unpublished results; and human and experimental studies have been undertaken with the appropriate ethics approval and official permission from the proper authorities. The criteria for accepting abstracts will be based on the degree of originality. In order to make the reviewers work as efficient and the selection as objective as possible, the following instructions should be observed.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- The submission of abstracts is open.
- Deadline is 2 February, 2016.
- Abstracts shall be submitted electronically through the Pancreas 2016 website.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The title or text is not to indicate the country of origin, unless it is pertinent to the topic.
- Maximum 2500 characters/ approx. 250 words (including spaces and excluding the title and contact information of authors).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author, if accepted. Poor English may be a cause for rejection.
- Full presentation specification will be made available on the website and forwarded together with the abstract acceptance.
- All abstract presenters must pay the registration fee and are committed to make their presentation in the poster session allocated by the Programme Committee. Deadline for Early registration fee is the 24 March 2016. If the abstract is not accepted the registration fee is refundable.
- The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
- Acknowledgement of abstract receipt will be sent to the stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation within 24 hours of submission, please contact Pancreas 2016 Abstract Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be emailed by 4 March 2016.
- During your submission you will have the opportunity to save your abstract until you are ready to submit. Please not that once your abstract has been submitted, no further changes can be made.
If you have any questions please contact Pancreas 2016 Abstract Department at: email@example.com.