EXHIBITION

tartan_2418

Location

A commercial exhibition will be held in conjunction with the conference and will be open from Thursday 9 until Saturday 11 June inclusive. The exhibition, scientific poster sessions and catering will all be located within Hunter Halls; this will form the hub of the conference and will provide an excellent opportunity for delegates to interact with industry partners and to familiarise themselves with the latest advances in technology and therapeutics. Our delegates increasingly welcome the opportunity to tap into the expertise provided by exhibitors to answer questions and provide hands-on product demonstrations in this rapidly changing field.

Floor Plan

floorplan

Exhibition Open Hours

  • Thursday 9 June

    12:30 – 16:30

  • Friday 10 June

    09:30 – 18:30

  • Saturday 11 June

    10:00 – 18:30

Networking opportunities

  • Welcome Reception
  • Tea and coffee breaks
  • Lunch each day
  • Exhibition
  • Scientific Poster Sessions

Stand Fees

Type of Booth Booked on/before
30 November 2015
Booked on/after
1 December 2015
STANDARD £2,500 £3,000
PREMIUM £3,000 £3,500

Multiple stand spaces are available, and, subject to the organisers’ approval, stands may be constructed by the exhibitor’s own contractor.

The stand fee is inclusive of the following exhibitor services on-site:

  • 6ft table, 2 chairs and 13 amp socket

  • Wi-fi access

  • 2 stand personnel badges

  • Complimentary tea, coffee and lunch for company personnel

  • Welcome Reception attendance

Application Form and Terms of Exhibiting

To secure your commitment, please complete an application form and return to the contact address.

Terms of Payment

A deposit of 60% would be required on signing and the remaining 40% payable in January 2016. Payment will be invoiced in GBP.

VAT

All prices quoted are exempt of VAT.

Technical Manual

A technical manual giving further general and technical information, advice and full details about the exhibition, venue, organisers and ancillary services available to exhibitors will be circulated in February 2016. Set up times and other general information will be made available on this website.

Compliance

Please note that, where applicable, it is the sponsor/ exhibitor’s responsibility to comply with the local authority’s regulations code of practice on the promotion of medical technology and medicines – Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (www.abpi.org. uk) and EUCOMED (www.eucomed.be). The Conference will apply for EUCOMED approval and be EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) rated once our programme has been further developed.

Contact Us

For further details and assistance, please contact:

Alison Shamwana
Pancreas 2016 Industry Liaison and Sales
Telephone: +44 (0) 141 530 2760
Email: industry@pancreas2016.org

slide-buildings